> > >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-12-10, 02:01 AM   #393
Newcomer
Default Re: TRAILER MUSIC - [30,000 tracks 85Gb] X-Ray Dog, Immediate Music, Audio Machine &

Quote: Originally Posted by Suiseiseki_ View Post
OK. then... If someone has CoTF vol. II please PM me. I promise not to put it on YT or anywhere in public. You guys from Vagos already gave me so many great albums.
Same here ^^
Redemeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 09:48 AM   #394
Novice
Default Re: TRAILER MUSIC - [30,000 tracks 85Gb] X-Ray Dog, Immediate Music, Audio Machine &

I find the replies of the people complaining about the tracks being all over the Internet a bit hilarious...

I mean, if it's a big company it doesn't hurt, but a small one...

What I don't understand is what are you people doing on a forum that is full of illegal content. Please explain that.
nmsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 11:02 AM   #395
Newcomer

What's even more ironic is it's usually people that already have huge trailer music collections themselves, and would gladly download those CDs if they could. For some reason it's alright for them to have them, but if anyone else has them it's "hurting the companies."
prelator47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 12:26 PM   #396
Newcomer

The company; big, small - whatever doesn't care if some guy, for example from Poland (like myself) has their albums. What they do care however is posting them on sites like Youtube. If that wouldn't be the case then god knows what would be posted here :partytime2:
Suiseiseki_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 12:28 PM   #397
Newcomer

The real reason they don't want things posted is so they don't lose their source. Without their source they get nothing. The more albums that are released, the less 'exclusive' material they can use to trade with other people for more 'exclusive' material.

Then when trailer music companies mention vague suppositions that early leaks cut into their profits, these people jump on the bandwagon and use that as their little cover story.

It's downright childish and on these file sharing forums, hypocritical.
Menzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 12:55 PM   #398
Novice

Quote: Originally Posted by prelator47 View Post
What's even more ironic is it's usually people that already have huge trailer music collections themselves, and would gladly download those CDs if they could. For some reason it's alright for them to have them, but if anyone else has them it's "hurting the companies."
Right, certainly who claim to do not share a track or album, or to share low quality only, have it in good quality, some of them post it on youtube and came here to tell us what is right to do and what not.

"Ryan Amon himself told me", go away with Ryan Amon and never come back, bag your pardon, Mr. Ryan Amon Sir, no offence, hurt your feeling was not my intention.

What lose Ryan Amon and other tm comp if i got their music on my desktop and hear sometimes?
winniethepooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 03:46 PM   #399
Newcomer

Quote: Originally Posted by worm9100 View Post
Guys can we stop the arguing please. On every trailer music thread there is always arguing and fighting. There will always be people who share and dont share so get over it. Please dont get this thread closed spazzer has put alot of effort into it you should be happy with what you have.
Amen!
alfrodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 04:42 PM   #400
Newcomer

hey man ur a freakin god! im gonna drift to a far away place listening to this music 2night lol. thnx man!
shoryukenx10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-10, 03:05 AM   #401
Novice

Quote: Originally Posted by worm9100 View Post
Guys can we stop the arguing please. On every trailer music thread there is always arguing and fighting. There will always be people who share and dont share so get over it. Please dont get this thread closed spazzer has put alot of effort into it you should be happy with what you have.
I'm happy, I never said that :)
When I visit this forum, I always come to this thread.
nmsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-10, 10:03 AM   #402
Newcomer

I love their music I try to use it with all my videos
iGili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-10, 11:19 PM   #403
Newcomer

Will do - there is no price that is too high for a IM album. :D
mehmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-10, 12:04 AM   #404
Newcomer

Thanks so much for this. I've found so much more great music. Have already started buying albums that are for sale.
gnahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-10, 03:46 PM   #405
Newcomer

I just wanted to thank you for your contribution. Itīs nice to be able to listen to these music. Greetings from Spain!
starnat78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-10, 10:37 PM   #406
Newcomer

I find it funny that guys like wesker who have uploaded 500 tracks to utube come here to tell us that sharing is bad. Delete your channel first and then u maybe have some credibility. And even so plz keep your facebook messages with your composer "buddies" yourself. This is sharing forum for gods sake.

I wouldn't want to be all negative but I just can't stand these hypocrites. Spazzer u have done great job! Incredible effort to bring us music we weren't otherwise able to listen. Remember that in spite of the whiners there are lot of people who appreciate your hard work.
Tufe is offline   Reply With Quote