> > >

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-11, 02:04 PM   #1
Newcomer
Default Harmy's STAR WARS Despecialized Edition-HD Theatrical Version Reconstruction-v2.5 MKV with lossless audio out now!

HARMY PROUDLY PRESENTS

STAR WARS - DESPECIALIZED EDITION

This is a fan preservation made for culturally historical and educational purposes.
Fanedits and preservations must not be bought or sold.
Please report every fanedit or preservation you find for sale to webmasters of originaltrilogy.com.
Fanedits and preservations are an artform and to be shared among legal owners of the officially available releases only.
Do not support piracy.

VERSION v2.5 MKV NFO:

Download MULTIUPLOAD:
Includes:

PASS: harmy

V2.1 AVCHD NFO:

[/CODE]

Download ULOZ.TO:

PASS: harmy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to burn the AVCHD:

Printable covers made for the Despecialized set by me (Harmy) can be found here:

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK v1.0 (the most current version so far)

RETURN OF THE JEDI v1.0 (the most current version so far)

Last edited by Jipp; 10-07-13 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-19-11, 03:09 AM   #2
Newcomer

Can someone please re-up part 3 or tell me where to get it? The link provided is not working.

Thanks
zipdaman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-11, 05:28 AM   #3
Newcomer
Quote: Originally Posted by zipdaman12 View Post
Can someone please re-up part 3 or tell me where to get it? The link provided is not working.

Thanks
I just checked it and it worked for me. Give it another shot!

Great restoration, by the way. This is the only version of STAR WARS I'll be watching until they give the original theatrical version a proper official release.
cashflagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-11, 04:40 PM   #4
Newcomer
Why did you use...ulozto.net??...never heard of it and the download speed will take forever for it to finish??
lordsidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-11, 04:58 PM   #5
Newcomer
Because the upload speed took an hour to finish and because you can upload 2GB parts.
Jipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-11, 05:10 AM   #6
Novice
My thanks to the original poster... but can someone please upload these files to a normal, reliable hoster? I can't connect at all - my jDownloader just tries many captchas, but nothing happens... this is very frustrating...
strangelove9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-11, 05:24 AM   #7
Newcomer
Nice upload but OMG that host is terrible.

downloading @ 40-100 KiB/s

Anyone could upload this to fileserve, filesonic, rapidshare or megaupload would be godlike in my book :)

PS- host works fine in jDownloader. Problem is on your end buddy.
ESKIMOSPAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-11, 06:37 AM   #8
Newcomer
That's weird, I always DL at like 300Kbps from there and there's no waiting period between files, so it goes relatively fast (faster than the likes of fileserve)...

The thing is, I'm working on v1.2, so I'm definitely not reuploading this version anywhere, if anyone else wants to, they are of course welcome to.

It's also available as a torrent from MySpleen.org
Old 07-21-11, 06:56 AM   #9
Newcomer
Interesting. Are you the creator of this edition?

Would be interested in v1.2 :D
Total sucker for these fan edits. Love Adywans work. :)

I guess download rates is different based on location. I download with 400 KiB/s from fileserve free user. Megaupload is kinda nice as free user too. How does that work on your end?
Old 07-21-11, 07:26 AM   #10
Newcomer
Yeah, I am. I'm working on Jedi now and when the first workprint is done and out for testing, I want to go back to SW and fix a few minor glitches that people found.

This project isn't truly a fanedit, it's more of a restoration. I'm not making new creative choices, I'm just returning the films to their original state before they were butchered by Mr. Lucas, in the best possible picture quality.

Yeah MU works really nicely most of the time for free users but then sometimes the files just appear off-line for a period of time.
Old 07-21-11, 09:39 AM   #11
Novice
Jipp, thanks for your work...I would so like to download this, but ulozto is way too slow for me, 11 hours it says for a 5 GB-file, and then it asks captchas for every file and part 2 seems down.

Please, when you're ready with v.1.2, upload it on megaupload or netload, or better yet on both and on fileserve to make everyone happy.

If you just want to use one hoster, then upload it on megaupload (or fileserve or netload).

Last edited by NewSpock; 07-21-11 at 09:43 AM.
NewSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-11, 03:20 PM   #12
Newcomer
Hehe, 11hrs is slow (well I kinda agree but it wouldn't discourage me from getting something I wanted) - when I first downloaded STAR WARS in HD from torrent back in 07 or 08, it took me a month per film
Old 07-21-11, 03:29 PM   #13
Newcomer
lol a month!? Talk about dedication :D

Restorations are also pretty cool. The special editions are just terrible. I guess I like a few of the changes but.. nah it's just not the same. Looking forward to watch your work.

Can't wait for the bluray release tho. I bet George Lucas feels the presure from the fans. I hope we don't get a confirmation that he's just doing it for the cash.
Old 07-21-11, 04:03 PM   #14
Newcomer
Somehow, I'm ready to bet that we will. I'm quite persuaded, that we will just get the 2004DVDs in 1080p.